Don't Wait Until It's Too Late...
With storm and flood season fast-approaching, it is critical to make sure you and your property are covered. Don't wait and find out tha hard way that your homeowners' policy doesn't cover propert damage caused by hurricanes and floods. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has provided us with some useful data that we would like to share with you.
Flooding is the most frequently occurring natural disaster.
- Floods can occur anywhere at anytime. Just a few inches of water can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
Most homeowners’ policies do not protect you against floods.
- Only flood insurance can financially protect your home and personal property.
- This compensates homeowners, renters, and business owners for all covered losses, with no payback required.
As long as your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program, you can purchase flood insurance.
- It does not matter if your home is in a high or low risk area.
- You can still purchase flood insurance if your house has been flooded previously.
- Even if your mortgage company does not require it, you can still purchase flood insurance.
Preferred Risk Polices provide great protection at the best prices.
- For approximately $129/year, homeowners can purchase a minimum of $20,000 building and $8,000 contents coverage ($25 more if there is a basement)
- For as little as $49/year, renters can purchase $8,000 in contents coverage
- Around $567/year will provide business owners with $50,000 in contents coverage and $50,000 in building coverage.
- If you are a business owner who leases your space, approximately $162/year will get you $50,000 worth of contents coverage.
- In order to be eligible for Preferred Risk Policies, your property must be in a moderate-to-low risk zone.
Is your property protected? We would be happy to provide you with a quick, no obligation quote for flood insurance. Don’t wait, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)-564-0169 / (410)-833-7666!