What You Need To Know!
With the American economy and disposable income at an all time low, it is no surprise that purchasing life insurance is not on the top of many Americans priorities list. While 93% of Americans believe that life insurance is a necessity, only 63% have life insurance, and over 50% of them do not have adequate coverage.
4 in 10 American households with children under 18 say they would have serious trouble making ends meet if their primary wage-earner were to pass away. Despite this fact, 30% of them are not insured because they believe life insurance is too expensive. On the contrary, life insurance is quite affordable and should be considered a necessity in every household.
So, just how much life insurance do you need? When considering purchasing life insurance, there are a few factors you should account for.
- Your final expenses such as your funeral and burial costs.
- Your debts and mortgages, for example: credit cards, loans, and mortgages.
- Your child’s college education
- 10x your gross annual income
- If you are a business owner- funding for your buy-sell agreements, as well as coverage for your key employees
If something were to happen to you tomorrow, would your family be covered? Make sure you leave a safety net behind you when you go. Getting a quote is fast and easy; contact Andy today for a quick, no obligation quote! You’ll be surprised to see just how affordable life insurance is! Email andy@rarisk or call Andy at (410)-833-7666 Ext 118