CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
- As Your Insurance Professional, we agree to do the following:
- Provide considerate and respectful insurance and risk management services.
- Only work on your behalf if we have the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to provide excellent service
- Design insurance programs that meet your specific needs, identify loss sources, and cost control programs.
- Always negotiate the best value (price, coverage, and terms) on your behalf.
- “Tell it like it is.” To be forthcoming with you in all transactions so that you may plan accordingly.
- Act on your behalf in the most professional manner possible and conform to all legal and ethical guidelines.
- Communicate. That means I will be an active listener, return telephone calls, and Email as soon as possible and provide regular case status updates.
- Obtain your authorization before binding any coverage on your behalf.
- Preserve your confidences and only disclose the information about your business or other matters, to persons on a “need-to-know” basis.
- Properly maintain all insurance policies and records related to your account.
- Maintain and store your records in a place that is secure from theft and unnecessary access.
- Promptly release client files upon demand.
Dave Rosenkilde, Sr. CIC
Executive Vice President/ CFO